Prior to S1M, he was CEO of the world’s first smartphone, the PC-E Phone, and later became CEO of the world’s most notable sports agency, Leigh Steinberg Sports and Entertainment. He is an award-winning humanitarian, an international keynote speaker, best-selling author, Chairman of the Unstoppable Foundation, and is profiled by national publications such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, ESPN, Bloomberg, CNBC, Yahoo, SB Nation and Variety.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- David Meltzer’s Keys to Success & Happiness
- How making $100 Million and keeping $100 Million are 2 different skill sets.
- When you should listen to family for business advice.
- The 2 KEYWORDS, David Meltzer would tell himself at 18 years old.
- The level of emotional intelligence required to play & win in life.