BURNOUT! It’s Coming….but can be avoided this way
This episode we sit down with Chris Ducker a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestseller, “Virtual Freedom”. He is known as the “Virtual CEO” and regarded as the No. 1 authority on the subject of virtual staffing and personal outsourcing. Chris owns and operates three businesses amounting to over 300 employees – including a call center, a recruitment consultancy and a co-working space to support local startup entrepreneurs.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How CEO’s are made, not born
- Steps to awaken your CORE audience
- Preparing your mindset for an upper management role
- The importance of creating culture in your business
- Navigating automation systems and scaling
- and much more!